Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Advice on building 4 self contained office spaces

HUN-711
Just Starting Out

Advice on building 4 self contained office spaces

Can I get some help with making something this happen Please? 

Are there kits available at Bunnings? Im in Melbourne

muraflexmimo-brochurev2-27-638.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Advice on building 4 self contained office spaces

Welcome to the Workshop community @HUN-711. What a great question. I am sure many of our members are thinking about it, now that many are working from home.

There are no kits available that can be purchased to achieve what you have pictured. I'm sure our members would like to give some helpful responses, to assist that would you mind providing a little more detail on what you want to achieve? How big is the room which these four office spaces will be in, how big do they need to be, do they need to be just a visual barrier or completely self-contained?

You may be interested in reading a similar topic on How to make DIY room dividers, it has a great suggestion of using Matrix screens to achieve division.

Many thanks for your question, I look forward to hearing what our helpful and creative community come up with.

Once again I'd like to extend a very warm welcome to the site, our ever-helpful community members are contributing their own projects and advice every day, I'm sure you will find Workshop a fantastic resource.

If you need any assistance with getting the most out of the site, please let me know.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects