D.I.Y. outdoor shower

peta
Building a Reputation

D.I.Y. outdoor shower

20180410_143507.jpg

IGot4
Finding My Feet

Re: outdoor shower

That’s awesome, very simple.  Thanks for sharing.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @IGot4,

We're keen to assist you in building your own outdoor shower. Just let us know if you have any questions. We're here to help.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
KatieC
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

@IGot4  This will be a very cool project! Do you have a nice space ready for one? Is it going next to a pool?

@peta Did you have any advice for making an outdoor shower? 

Katie

BoeingFan
Becoming a Leader

Re: D.I.Y. outdoor shower

Hi Peta,

Love this outdoor shower, great work. Are you able to share the hardware used by chance? I've been thinking about putting one in and have no idea where to start.

Thanks,

Jason

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: D.I.Y. outdoor shower

Hi @BoeingFan

Let me tag @peta to make them aware of your kind words and questions. It seems that they used recycled timber to create the backing board for the plumbing. The pipes used are standard galvanized pipes and elbows. It just depends on what size you want to use. As for the rain shower head, it looks like they used a Mondella WELS 3 Star 9L/min 250mm Black Resonance Rain Shower Head. For the flooring it looks like a giant Anston 600mm x 600mm Square Concrete Paving Slab combined with Tuscan Path 20kg 50-80mm Black High Polished Pebbles.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects