Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What's your favourite aisle in Bunnings?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

What's your favourite aisle in Bunnings?

With the building phase of our backyard project nearing completion, I have made many trips to Bunnings stores recently. 

One thing I often hear from Bunnings shoppers is that while they usually go with a set shopping list, they love browsing the aisles and often come away with an item or two that wasn't on their list. For me on the weekend it was some new herbs to plant, but I was strongly considering a paint sprayer to tackle the old fencing. 

What's your favourite aisle to browse in Bunnings?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
NickM
Building a Reputation

Re: What's your favourite aisle in Bunnings?

The sausage sizzle :wink: I went in for some some light globes on the weekend - came out with a new makita drill, some soil, a lawn mower and a hose. The power tools aisle is the spot. Picked up this bad boy, $120 bucks - good deal if you can live without an 18V.

http://www.bunnings.com.au/makita-14-4v-ni-cd-cordless-drill-driver-with-2-batteries_p6240066

Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Love browsing the plants in the garden section.

KingStreetReno
Making a Splash

I always visit the Lighting aisle - so many awesome pendants! 

rosstified
Growing in Experience

Does the tool shop count as an aisle - I think so!

Plus the lumber yard... :smile:

kaylah_rose
Making a Splash

My favourite aisle would have to be the aisle that breaks the store apart, seperating the front of the store and the back of the store and takes you from one side of the store to the other (usually the aisle that travels past the Special Orders desk)

Not only does this aisle get you anywhere you need to go, but along the way there are always lots of goodies to look at and exciting new products. 

Always eager to walk down this aisle, my wallet thinks differently. 

When we bought my relatives from overseas to a Bunnings store they actually went through every single aisle looking at every single product. They are from Malta and had never seen anything like a Bunnings store before. 

They ran out of time and marked where they were in the aisle. They then returned the next day to keep looking haha!

All of them

Be great to hear from some of our new members on this topic. What's your favourite aisle in Bunnings?

Please join in the discussion by replying below.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Not so much an aisle, but section.

I love the area with all the plants. I can lose track of time very easily, browsing through all the plants, pots, bags of stuff for the garden and making plans for the garden.

I am the same way in most of the aisles too always want something I didn't plan on and much to my wife's frustration.

Luckily for her, our closest store in an hour away, so she usually does click and collect for me if passing through now.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects