Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

TV unit transformed into bird cage

bex26
Finding My Feet

TV unit transformed into bird cage

So I decided to give this only tv unit new life and transform it into a big bird cage for my little man.

51B1C385-7088-41A4-881E-C5F556918FEE.jpeg

0FC73BDA-09B1-4FB5-940B-66E53D9CBA0C.jpeg

402DED8D-AF54-42B7-99FF-6D033534D64A.jpeg

692021DE-C3A4-4B95-9DC2-398EB3F810BC.jpeg

  

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: TV unit transformed into bird cage

That looks great. Well done @bex26 on such a clever project. I'm sure your little man appreciates the extra space!

Welcome to the Workshop community. We're looking forward to seeing some of your other projects around the house and garden. It looks like you've got plenty of skills and creativity to share with our members. And I'm sure in turn you'll get plenty of helpful advice and inspiration as we have an amazing community sharing great projects and assistance every day. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

Re: TV unit transformed into bird cage

@bex26 Welcome to the Workshop Community! Such a fantastic transformation and unique way to utilise an old TV unit.

Thanks for sharing your project on Workshop, I know I'll be looking forward to your next project!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects