Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Small Backyard Makeover - Cost $50 or under

ebinalex
Getting Established

Small Backyard Makeover - Cost $50 or under

Hi all,

I am new to the group and thought i would share the DIY project done on my small and narrow backyard using all the random stuff i found from facebook market. 

This is what it looked like when i bought the property. 

image9.jpg

I removed all the weeds and leveled the ground a bit using sand and put a weedmat on top. 

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail (1).jpg

Those artificial turf was found for free from facebook market. Someone's leftovers from their project . Found some garden pebbles for free as well through facebook market and used them to fill the gaps. 

This is how my backyard looks like today. I simply love it. I hope you like it too. 

thumbnail (2).jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Small Backyard Makeover - Cost $50 or under

Many thanks for sharing @ebinalex. Great to have you join us and share your first project with the community. We are looking forward to seeing more soon!

Let me extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. We trust you'll get loads of helpful information, advice and inspiration for future projects from our clever and creative community members. Please do feel free to post anytime you have something to share or need a hand with anything around the house or garden. And please let me know if you ever need help getting the most from the site or have any feedback about how we can improve Workshop for you.

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ebinalex
Getting Established

Thanks Jason. I am going to soon work on my front yard too . I will share the pics in the group. 

LichenMoss
Finding My Feet

I love the chalkboard on the side fence; whether it's for kids to draw on or sketching your garden designs.  I too am a "creating a garden from bits and pieces I find" person, but hats off to you for doing it under $50.

Thanks for joining in the discussion @LichenMoss. I'm sure @ebinalex really appreciates the positive feedback for their hard work. 

A very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We're looking forward to seeing your own projects and reading about all your plans. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share. We have loads of clever and creative members sharing wonderful advice and inspiring creations every day, so we're sure you'll fit right in!

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects