Workshop
Start a discussion

The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Retro caravan renovation

Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Re: Renovated an old 70s Millard caravan...

Hi @Gail1,

I see you made a blank post. Please let me know if you need a hand with anything. I am happy to assist.

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. Feel free to post whenever you need help or have something to share. We have many community members sharing their experience and knowledge and who would love to assist with your projects and plans.

Jason

Show off your handiwork at the Workshop Gallery
karonF
New Contributor

Hi @RobPegley

I’m in the process of doing the same caravan Reno atm wondering what you used around the windows as trim?

Or if you have any suggestions?

I lined the walls with mini orb in mine

Thanks Karon  

Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Hi @karonF,

Thanks for joining in the discussion. I've alerted Rob to your question and hopefully he'll be able to get back to you soon. It would be great to see your caravan - perhaps you could share some photos of what you have done?

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We're really pleased you could join us and look forward to reading all about your projects and plans. Feel free to post whenever you need a hand or have something to share.

Jason

Show off your handiwork at the Workshop Gallery
RobPegley
Established Contributor

@karonF Hi there. I didn't add any trims, just sanded the windows well, then sprayed them with silver paint which brought them up really nicely.

Highlighted
karonF
New Contributor

Ok thanks 😊

Why join the Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects