Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Poll: What's your favourite season?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Poll: What's your favourite season?

Spring is in the air and you can feel people's spirits lifting after a long winter. 

But not everyone welcomes the warmer weather. There are some people who love the changing nature of autumn, or cuddling up in front of a fire in the winter. 

What's your favourite season?

Please tell us what's your favourite by adding your vote to the Workshop poll on the front page. And please tell us the reasons why by replying to the discussion below. 

Thanks for joining in. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Re: Poll: What's your favourite season?

Love spring! New growth, lovely sunny days and cool evenings, and the end of the year around the corner!

Spring and summer are my favs! NI love being outdoors, I love the beauty of Spring, I love the heat of Summer. I'm not a fan of the cold/wet months at all.
----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
Kehly
Getting Established

Autumn and Spring! Not too hot, not too cold :smile:
Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

Welcome @Kehly to the wonderful Workshop community, & I'm with you on Autumn & Spring.

I love the gorgeous hews of Autumn, definitely worth a drive through the Adelaide hills, & the fresh blossoms & the bird life of Spring are a real treats.

Kehly
Getting Established

Thanks for the welcome @Andy_Mann :smile:

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Spring is the Workshop community's favourite season of the year. 

Nearly half of all respondents to our latest poll nominated spring as their most beloved season. There's also plenty of fans of the warmer weather in summer.

The full results of the poll can be found below.

SeasonPoll.png

Thanks for sharing your preference in the poll, and feel free to keep the conversation going by replying below. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects