Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Poll: How many pets do you have?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Poll: How many pets do you have?

Humph.jpgAustralia has one of the highest rates of pet ownership in the world. In fact, it's more common to have a dog or a cat in a household than it is to have a child.

Our latest poll asks how many pets you have in your household. 

Please add your vote to the poll on the front page. Feel free to also join in the conversation by replying below, or by posting pictures of your furry friends and telling us all about them on our Show off your pet discussion. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Deanna
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Poll: How many pets do you have?

I have:

1 Cavoodle named Penny

1 rescue cat named Wintson

3 Green Tree Frogs named: Kermit, Skipper and Gilligan  

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

I should have said earlier that we only have one. I don't think Humphrey would take kindly to having another furry person in the house that would challenge his position at the top of the tree.

BibbyKat
Having an Impact

It is with a heavy heart that I do this poll .. as I am grieving.

I would love to say that I still had 2 dogs and 1 cat .. however after 15 years I have just lost my "little soul mate" Taurie.

Taurie was a rescue dog .. Foxy/Chihuahua/Kelpie/Pug cross.  His relatives had one heck of a time it seems!  He was my shadow .. I miss him terribly but he still lives in my heart and always will.  (oh dear .. need a tissue).    

With a happy heart I also say .. that I still have my other darling dog and 1 cat.

Jasa is a rescue dog .. Chihuahua/Italian Greyhound/Whippet cross .... a sweet/soft waggy little darling.  Knows now that he's Top Dog !

Tigger my rescue cat (as the name - ginger with stripes)  "His Majesty" thinks he's the King of the Castle (and I let him be) .

I cannot ever think of a home without an animal to love .. they love back unconditionally .. and make a house a HOME!

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

I am so sorry for your loss @BibbyKat. I'm sure all in the Workshop community will be sending you virtual hugs from afar. Hope you are OK at this tough time.

Jason 

Awwww ... thank you.              Life is life and it is what it is.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Workshop members are big pet owners according to our most recent poll.

Over 40 per cent of community members have three or more pets. Only a quarter of respondents don't have any furry friends. The full results are below.

PetPoll.png

Thanks to all those who voted in the poll. Feel free to our Show off your pets!

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects