Workshop
Start a discussion

The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Pallet furniture - Outdoor lounge & coffee table

DIYology
New Contributor

Pallet furniture - Outdoor lounge & coffee table

B256C07C-2937-4CBD-9DDC-B2A17EFC93EF.jpegOutdoor Pallet Furniture - Corner Lounge and Coffee Table

I made this some time ago using pallets.

It’s so rewarding to see the look on people’s faces when they realised they are sitting on furniture you’ve mate made using throw-away pallets.

The cushions were store bought, and the coffee table now has a glass top on it.

If you would like some ideas or tips on how to make your own pallet furniture, please don’t hesitate to ask.  

** Currently employed @ Bunnings however my posts, ideas, projects, views & opinions are my own personal & not Bunnings **
Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Re: Pallet Furniture Project - Outdoor Lounge & Coffee Table

Great work @DIYology, many thanks for sharing. I am looking forward to seeing other projects you have completed - you obviously have plenty of skills and creativity. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We're really pleased you could join us. Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site, or have any feedback about how we can improve it. 

Thanks again,

Jason

Show off your handiwork at the Workshop Gallery
MitchellM
Experienced Contributor

@DIYology What an awesome project! That shade of green really sets everything off nice!

Highlighted
DIYology
New Contributor

Thanks mate, it was a fun project with plenty of scope for alteration to fit everyone’s individual needs / sizes. 

** Currently employed @ Bunnings however my posts, ideas, projects, views & opinions are my own personal & not Bunnings **

Why join the Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects