Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Pallet bar with built-in drinks coolers

Yorky88
Becoming a Leader

Pallet bar with built-in drinks coolers

Pallet barPallet bar

Prawns
Becoming a Leader

Re: Pallet bar with built-in drinks coolers

Love it. Will be sourcing some pallets to do somthing similar for my man cave I reckon (I dont drink - but that looks too cool not to have one hahahahha)

Yorky88
Becoming a Leader

Cheers @Prawns

it is cool hey. I just wish I had the room to keep it for myself haha. If you need any help just let me know. Happy to help

AnitaH25
Having an Impact

This looks great, handy for parties.

Lukeey
Finding My Feet

Hey @Yorky88 

Do you have any instructions on how to make this? Looking at something similar for outside near the pool. Love it by the way

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @Lukeey. Great to see you have been inspired by @Yorky88's project and would like to make your own. Hopefully Marty can assist you promptly. 

Welcome to the Workshop community. We're really pleased to have you join us and look forward to you completing your new bar. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Yorky88
Becoming a Leader

Hey @Lukeey  thanks mate unfortunately I don’t have plans for this YET as I just built it to some rough measurements that a mate who wanted it built gave me. However I have just started drawing up the plans for it tonight so hopefully. (Time willing as I’m still very busy with work) I’ll be able to finish them up soon and have them available in the next few days. 

StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi @Yorky88,

Fantastic project and it's been really popular on the site. Did you finish drawing up the plans for this project? It would be great to hear more about how you put this together so that other members can give it a go themselves.

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects