Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Outdoor kitchen

briggsyard
Finding My Feet

Outdoor kitchen

Our outdoor kitchen is coming along great guns

IMG20200223201144.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Outdoor kitchen

Hi @briggsyard,

Welcome to the Workshop community. Great to see you make your first post.

Can you tell us more about this project? I see you've posted a few more shots on your member profile page. It would be great to learn more about how you're transforming the space.

Feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share. We're looking forward to reading more about your projects and plans, and are confident you'll get loads of helpful information, advice and inspiration from our amazing community members.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

@briggsyard  Welcome to the Workshop Community and congrats on your first post!

Looks like you are really bringing that area to life!

Do you cook outside often? What's next on the list for the kitchen area?

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Yes I'm a chef and i have just purchased my first house so im building a outdoor kitchen and also will put in our own vege and herb garden as we'll

IMG20200128214502.jpg

Yes I'm a chef and love outdoor cooking

@briggsyard Congratulations! Surely a very exiting time buying your first house, you have really come to the right place for some great inspiration and advice. Please feel free to ask any questions you have and keep us updated on the progress to your outdoor kitchen.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects