Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Outdoor bench seats and planter boxes

Poppop
Making a Splash

Outdoor bench seats and planter boxes

IMAG1452_1.jpg
bebgregg
Getting Established

Re: Outdoor bench seats and planter boxes

Hi thete.

Looks great

Is it possible to get material list and instructions.  Novice D.I.Y. Learner

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Let me tag @Poppop for you @bebgregg so he is alerted to your question about whether he has a plan he could share for this project. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks for the wake up tag @Jason .😜   Hi @bebgregg  Hopefully in the next week or so i'll be making two more bench seats. I'll get some step by step photos and a material list together for you. 

I also am super interested!! I want to make a single bench seat with a planter box at each end but can re-work the original plans (haha well my hubby will!)

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Workshop community @Mrsbexie.

It's fantastic the have you join the community and I trust you'll find loads of inspirational projects like this one contributed here daily by our creative members. If you need assistance with building your bench seat with planter boxes please start a new discussion and our amazing members will be more than happy to help you out.

We look forward to you sharing what projects you have going on around your own home and garden.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects