Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Outdoor PVC Bistro blinds heights for Patio

Myhouse
Just Starting Out

Outdoor PVC Bistro blinds heights for Patio

Hello,

I intend to install PVC Bistro blinds for an outdoor corrugated Patio, with a height of 2.1m, from Bunnings the standard size is 2.4m at the least it appears.

Is it possible to roll up the top part of the blinds as to make the drop down be 2.1m, so that it will fit with the Patio height.

If that is not possible is there any other way to make it 2.1m?

Thanks,

Thanh

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Outdoor PVC Bistro blinds heights for Patio

Hi @Myhouse,

Let me extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. It's fantastic to have you join us. I'm sure you will find plenty of useful advice, information and inspiration here from other community members. 

This sounds like a great project. Other community members might have some other suggestions or recommendations, but I would suggest you go to the special orders desk at your local Bunnings store with the measurements of your patio as this product listing suggests cut to size is available. 

Please let us know how you go. It would also be great to see the end result if you could share some photos. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Myhouse
Just Starting Out

Hello,

I intend to install PVC Bistro blinds for an outdoor corrugated Patio, with a height of 2.1m, from Bunnings the standard size is 2.4m at the least it appears.

Is it possible to roll up the top part of the blinds as to make the drop down be 2.1m, so that it will fit with the Patio height.

If that is not possible is there any other way to make it 2.1m?

Thanks,
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Myhouse,

As mentioned above, Bunnings does offer a service where bistro blinds can be cut to whatever size you require. I would suggest you visit your closest store with your measurements and talk to the team member at the special orders desk about your needs. 

Good luck with the project,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects