Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

New outdoor entertaining area

danieltheman
Building a Reputation

New outdoor entertaining area

Built a patio. Never built anything in my life...

20180620_170804.jpg

Fire on patioFire on patio

IMAG0633.jpg

I'm so proud I can build stuffI'm so proud I can build stuff

Re: New outdoor entertaining area

Beautiful work! Especially for someone who's never done something like this before!
----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
lyndell
Just Starting Out

Hi, can you provide an approximate price for your deck?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @lyndell,

Apologies for the slow reply to your post and a warm welcome to the Workshop community. We're pleased you could join us and look forward to reading about your own projects and plans. 

Let me tag @danieltheman for you so he is alerted to your question about the approximate cost of his project. Perhaps if you would like to do something similar you might wish to hit the Start a discussion button and share as much detail as you can. We have loads of community members who would be happy to help you get started. 

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @lyndell,

Are you still interested in a new deck project? Let us know if you need a hand with anything.

Jason

Sommy77
Getting Established

Great job Congratz 🦄

markg
Finding My Feet

Great job....it's a great feeling when you know that the hard work has paid off. Enjoy the new entertainment area.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Totally agree @markg! And I'm sure @danieltheman really appreciates the wonderful feedback on this incredibly popular decking project. 

Many thanks for joining the Workshop community. We are looking forward to reading about your own projects and plans for around the house and garden. Have you got anything on the go? Please let us know if we can help with anything.

Welcome,

Jason

Alyssa384
Just Starting Out

@danieltheman 

Can heyou pyour privacy screen is EXACTLY what I've been looking for to put up on my front verandah! 

Can you please let me know how you built it please?

Gayleneirvine
Just Starting Out

How much all up did it cost? I am having a deck put down around the same as this one. 

Hi @Gayleneirvine, many thanks for joining in the discussion. We are looking forward to seeing your own deck project. Perhaps you might like to hit the Start a discussion button and share your plans and document progress as you go. I'm sure there would be plenty of members and visitors alike who would be keen to see it. 

Let me tag @danieltheman for you so he is alerted to your question about the budget for his project.

Welcome to Workshop. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects