Workshop
Ask a question

Introducing 'Minty' - the latest caravan project

Peggers
Becoming a Leader

Introducing 'Minty' - the latest caravan project

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg

Here's the latest caravan renovation - took about 3 months worth of weekends and was great fun to do. Enjoy!

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Introducing 'minty' - the latest caravan project

Looks "ahem" mint @Peggers. Well done! :bigsmile:

Do you have any "before" photos of the van? 

And what make and model is it?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

That caravan is truly mint!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Peggers
Becoming a Leader

Thanks Jase. It's a 1971 Millard. I've attached some before photos.Part 2 Pic 2.jpgnew 1.jpgNew 2.jpgNew 3.jpgNew 4.jpgNew 5.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Many thanks @Peggers. It's a fantastic transformation and I'm sure you will inspire many Workshop members. Congratulations.

Admirers of Rob's work might be interested to see these other popular caravan posts:

Thanks again,

Jason

BrettBuilt
Cultivating a Following

Would love to do something like that. Fantastic, breathing new life into that van. Love it. 

i love this reno , i have just purchased a 1978 10 ft millard and am a novice at all of this , guess i will hopefully learn as i go along betsybetsyIMG_5659.JPGIMG_5659.JPG

jjnene
Just Starting Out

Hi Rob. Love what you have done with the caravan both inside and out. Looks awesome. I own a 1978 Jayco 23 ft on-site van and I am wanting to modernise it both inside and out but don’t have a clue where to start.
Am going to start with painting the inside. What paint is best to use on the inside of the caravan walls. Any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jjnene,

Thanks for joining in the discussion. Let me tag @Peggers for you so he is alerted to your painting question. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. Please post whenever you need assistance or have a new project to share. We have loads of community members who are happy to share their experience and knowledge. And please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site. 

All the best,

Jason

Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Love it! Well done @Peggers.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects