Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

I wish to fix a 50mm X 50mm X 1.8 m aluminium post to a house wall. Wall is of metal coated cladding

cogs1948
Just Starting Out

I wish to fix a 50mm X 50mm X 1.8 m aluminium post to a house wall. Wall is of metal coated cladding

I wish to fix a 50mm X 50mm X 1.8 m aluminium post to a house wall. Wall is of metal coated cladding. Cladding is attached to metal framework of house. Location is on a corner of house.

whats the best method to fix the post keeping in mind a gate will be hung on this post.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: I wish to fix a 50mm X 50mm X 1.8 m aluminium post to a house wall. Wall is of metal coated clad

Thanks for joining us @cogs1948. Let me extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. I trust our community members will provide helpful advice and inspiration for this project as well as many others in future. 

In order for members to provide specific advice, it might be good if you provide a little more information about what you are having trouble with and what the post is for. A photo might also assist. 

Many thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects