Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How much stone pebbles are needed to cover 9-10 sq meter area?

malkyfaith
Just Starting Out

How much stone pebbles are needed to cover 9-10 sq meter area?

HandyAndy
Building a Reputation

Re: How much stone pebbles are needed to cover 9-10 sq meter area?

hey @malkyfaith 

if you are ordering from a nursery or such, which i would be at that quantity, you would order by cubic meter (m3)

so, width x length x depth.

assuming your depth would be 50mm-100mm, you would need 0.5m3 - 1m3 respectively.

you can generally get 0.5m3 lots and that is generally what safely fits in a trailer, so you could try 0.5m3 at first and return for a second load if you are short.

Re: How much stone pebbles are needed to cover 9-10 sq meter area?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @malkyfaith. It's terrific to have you join us and many thanks for your question.

It's great to see you receive a comprehensive reply from @HandyAndy and I trust that answers your question.

I'm sure our members would be interested in hearing more about your project and we would encourage you to let us know if you need any assistance or if you would like to share it with the community. You'll find plenty of inspiration for all your house and garden projects here with our amazing members contributing their own garden makeovers all the time.

We look forward to seeing the results after you cover the area with pebbles.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects