Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Hi all wanting to remove old rusted verander wanting to know how too and what's easiest way

rosie
Finding My Feet

Hi all wanting to remove old rusted verander wanting to know how too and what's easiest way

Wanting to remove old rusted verander frame any help on how too and easiest way

cheers

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Hi all wanting to remove old rusted verander wanting to know how too and what's easiest way

Hi @rosie,

I'm sure community members will be able to help. But is there any chance you could provide a photo or two of what you're working with? Or perhaps just describe it in a little more detail so members will be able to give more useful advice.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MartyH
Amassing an Audience

Re: Hi all wanting to remove old rusted verander wanting to know how too and what's easiest way

Yes, need a bit more info to help @rosie. How are the posts fixed to the verandar? Is the verandar concrete? Quickest and easiest way will probably be like how I removed my old Hills Hoist - an angle grinder. 

https://www.bunnings.com.au/search/products?q=angle%20grinder&redirectFrom=Any

Thanks MartyH
The verandar is concrete and l kind of worked out will have to use angle grinder.
Cheers

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects