Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

From Pallets to Plush. Black Balcony Sofa Bed Upholstered in Blue Velvet (so comfy!)

Vix633
Growing in Experience

From Pallets to Plush. Black Balcony Sofa Bed Upholstered in Blue Velvet (so comfy!)

Plush Pallet SofaPlush Pallet Sofa
Kermit
Amassing an Audience

Re: From Pallets to Plush. Black Balcony Sofa Bed Upholstered in Blue Velvet (so comfy!)

Great work @Vix633. Be good to see a shot without the cushions to really show off your handiwork.

Vix633
Growing in Experience

Re: From Pallets to Plush. Black Balcony Sofa Bed Upholstered in Blue Velvet (so comfy!)

I hate to admit this @Kermit , but there's a good reason why the cushions should stay on - the workmanship is not good at all. I'm just a learner and I had to work with the tools and fixings that I had on hand at the time. It worked out, but I was lucky it wasn't going to be on display, lol. I am particularly proud of the cushions though, the blue velvet is devine to snuggle onto, and everyone who sits down on it ends up falling asleep. And of course, my 3 dogs absolutely adore it! 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great work Vicky! (@Vix633) Many thanks for sharing your first project with the Workshop community. It looks terrific.

I remember you saying you have foster dogs. I'm sure they would love your pallet sofa! How many do you have at the moment?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects