Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Chesney President Renovation

justintilson
Finding My Feet

Chesney President Renovation

Gday all,

I've been renovating a Chesney President caravan over the last few months and I've been trying to figure out the build date of my van as it has no identifying numbers of any kind. I've inserted a picture below if anyone can help out. I've also been recording the build process and posting it to my YouTube channel All Things Outdoors. Here is the link: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLPhShdHmg0&list=PLmj3TGFSHoMaz-vhRPkfwvSPDutKpDBma

Chesney.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Chesney President Renovation

@justintilson,

Welcome to Workshop. We're pleased you could join us and trust that you'll find our members to be both inspirational and the source of great advice.

Fellow caravan renovator @Peggers, who just this week shared his Millard project, might be able to help on this one. I have tagged him for you. 

It would also be great to see more of what you have done so far with the van. You can embed your YouTube videos on your Workshop posts as easily as you can add images, just hit the Insert a video button on the text editor.  

Let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MartyH
Amassing an Audience

@justintilson,

Sounds like a fun project. 

Are there any numbers at all on the draw bar?

Might be worth adding a post here - http://www.caravanersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=18192. While it was a fair while ago, there's a post from Neil Chesney, who probably made your van!

I'v replaced the draw bar however i scoured the old one before removing it to no avail.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects