Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Cat pram

Chrissie35
Building a Reputation

Cat pram

Well , I have built the " CATIO " and I have built the Shed to go on the Patio .

I have now converted a Baby's Double Pram into a Double Cat Pram .

I surrounded it completely with Cat Mesh , I have inserted a Zip on either side so I can easily put them in and take them out .

Underneath on the shelf , I have their collapsible Water and Food bowls , bottle of water and contained of food . A large plastic container with lid with their litter in it and a large , folding soft pet play pen,  for time out when I stop .

They have their harnesses on and leads .

2 Happy Cats .

Photos below .20190602_225755.jpg

20190602_225628.jpg

20190603_162147.jpg

Deanna
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Cat Pram

Love it, great job!
LizzyF
Growing in Experience

Hi - I’ve just joined this group and need to build a Catio. Is there photos of yours? Cheers Liz
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LizzyF,

A very warm welcome to Workshop.

@Chrissie35 shared her cat enclosure with us here - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Outdoor/Cat-Enclosure-Update/td-p/27056

You might be interested to read her other posts by clicking on her username and going to her profile page. You can also always use the search functionality on Workshop to search for topics you are interested in. For example, if you searched for pets you might come across our popular discussion Show off your pet, which you might like to add to. 

We look forward to reading all about your own projects and plans. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Chrissie35
Building a Reputation

Hi Liz , 

Let me know if you can't find my Details and photos of my Catio that I posted around 8 months ago .

Regards , Chris Hillier 

LizzyF
Growing in Experience

Thanks Chris! Have seen your pics now. Going to give it a go too.
Cross fingers for me!!! 🤗

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects