Workshop
Start a discussion

The Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can't find the photo of the bbq and timber pergola on Bunnings intro to Workshop

Giveitago
New Contributor

Can't find the photo of the bbq and timber pergola on Bunnings intro to Workshop

My structure  similar arch/ pergola needs to be finished off as rotten timbers need replacing.  I  could do a similar top to join both sides. It had an arch but I'cant do that.

thanks Cath

Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

Re: Can't find the photo of the bbq and timber pergola on Bunnings intro to Workshop

Hi Cath (@Giveitago)

Welcome to Workshop. It's great that you could join us. I trust that you will receive lots of great advice and inspiration for your home improvement projects from our community members. 

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what photo you are referring to, or what you mean by the Bunnings intro to Workshop. Could you please tell me exactly where you thought you saw it and/or a little more about what it was?

Could it have been the BBQ Arbor by @Wayne?

Many thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

BIM_Engineer
Valued Contributor

Re: Can't find the photo of the bbq and timber pergola on Bunnings intro to Workshop

@JasonGoogle can find that image and use it in anyway they wish to advertise online

@Giveitago if it is part of an overall building structure then you may want to have other components properly assessed

Giveitago
New Contributor

Yes it was the Building a BBQ arbor. I saw it on Bunnings site as an intro to joining the Workshop group.

thanks from Give it a go!

Community Manager Jason
Community Manager

No worries Cath (@Giveitago)

Glad you were able to find it. 

Feel free to post any questions you might have on the Building the BBQ Arbor discussion, I'm sure Wayne and other Workshop members will be able to assist in the project.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects