Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Building a mud kitchen

DIY-Loomesy
Growing in Experience

Building a mud kitchen

8B5D4117-2EA8-4386-BDFE-63F716E64457.jpeg

Hey guys, thought I would share the project I completed last weekend for my daughter. We followed the Bunnings mud kitchen video step by step and this was the finished product.

Here is a link to the video of us making it;

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Building a Mud Kitchen

Fantastic work @DIY-Loomesy, many thanks for sharing both a photo of the happy owner and a video of you making the project. Great to see you get your daughter involved with the project. I'm sure she will have many, many happy hours of fun with the mud kitchen.

What are you going to tackle next?

For members inspired by Loomesy's work, you can check out instructions for this project on the Bunnings website and I will also add the video below.

Thanks again and welcome to the community. We're really looking forward to seeing more of your handiwork. Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
DIY-Loomesy
Growing in Experience

Thanks @Jason.

My next project is to build some merbau box seating and a built in bbq area under my pergola. 

Any tips would be greatly appreciated?

No worries @DIY-Loomesy, sounds great. I'm sure our members would be more than happy to help.

I'd recommend you start a new discussion and share a sketch of what you are planning so the community can give feedback. 

If you search for outdoor kitchen and bench seats here on Workshop you might also get some inspiration. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects