Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Backyard makeover

Shano1983
Growing in Experience

Backyard makeover

Screenshot_20200502-201306_Gallery.jpg

Over the past 15 months I have been transforming our backyard and front yard. Over that course of time I was a pergola installer, carpenter, gyproker/plasterer, sparky, tiler and landscaper. For someone who had done every aspect of this transformation I gotta say I'm extremely proud of the outcome.

Screenshot_20200502-195454_Gallery.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: backyard makeover

Congratulations @Shano1983. You should feel proud! I'm sure you will also inspire plenty of Workshop community members and visitors alike. Be prepared for plenty of questions about your project.

Welcome to the community. Please feel free to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project around the house and garden. We are looking forward to seeing what you tackle next. 

Please let me know if you ever need help getting the most from the site or ever have any feedback about how we can improve Workshop for you.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
StevieB
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: Backyard makeover

Thanks for sharing this impressive transformation with us @Shano1983.

Do you have any photos of what the back and front yard looked like before you tackled this project so that we can see the difference?

Stevie

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects