Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Another caravan project

Peggers
Becoming a Leader

Another caravan project

18739739_10154451787016681_6177765072674994540_n.jpg

Peggers
Becoming a Leader

Re: Another caravan project

Before.jpg

After.jpg

18671226_10154451787026681_380253436088643696_n.jpg

18740391_10154451787081681_3115708404185181828_n.jpg

LeeT
Just Starting Out

Hi Rob, fantastic job on the caravan renovations they look amazing. My husband and I are 3/4 the way through renovating a 16ft Millard.  I was wanting to know what paint and additives you used for the outside. 

Thanks Lee

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @LeeT. I will tag @Peggers for you so he is alerted to your question about painting the outside of the caravan. 

Hopefully you've also seen Rob's other caravan projects he has posted, including this one - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Outdoor/Renovated-an-old-70s-Millard-caravan/m-p/16076

And do read Rob's member profile story here - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Blog/Physical-creativity-on-the-road/ba-p/17663

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We look forward to seeing what you do with your renovation. Perhaps you could hit the Start a discussion button and share some photos show how it is going? And feel free to ask for help anytime you need a hand.

Thanks again,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Linney
Finding My Feet

I am still wondering whether a floating floor is a better choice than lino just wondering what  Rob used on his latest caravan project? 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Linney,

Let me tag @Peggers for you so he is alerted to your question. 

Next time you want to ask a specific Workshop member a question, just hit the @ key and start typing their name. Hope that helps.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
LizzieCro
Making a Splash

Hi @Peggers 
Just wondering, is that a vinyl plank floor?? If so, were they self adhesive, or did they require additional adhesive? Can you recall the brand and name/clour? Thanks Rob. I intend using vinyl planks in my van.

Cheers, Liz.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects