Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Workshop poll - how many pillows are on your bed?

Kellie
Making a Splash

Workshop poll - how many pillows are on your bed?

I get exhausted when I see a bed like this. How much time would you spend every day arranging the pillows in the morning and then putting them away each night?

How many pillows are on your bed?

pillows.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Workshop poll - how many pillows are on your bed?

We have four on our bed. Two are mainly decorative, so that's more than enough! 

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

2 when it's up to me, 4 when it's up to Leah
----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
lleonyta
Growing in Experience

I only have one pillow, but I also have one bolster (a long narrow pillow) that I can hug when sleeping.

Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Ha! Just 4 pillows on the bed. But way too many cushions on the couch....

Wendy_S
Growing in Experience

I just bought two large/wide ones in the USA. that makes 6 pillows on the bed now and I can tell you..that's 2 too much :smile:
Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

I snore, so I have my own bedroom.

I have 2 pillows, 1 for me & my 4 legged mates. The other one's for when 1 of them wants to spread out, or for me when I return from a toilet break. : )

My wife on the otherhand, has amassed a bedding store front display of them, which takes over 30% of her queen sized bed.

SoMuch2Do
Cultivating a Following

I'm not a follower of this american trait.  I have the number of pillows that I sleep on on each bed - ie 1 for a single and 2 for a double.  Perfectly adequate.  

I agree with you that it does seem pointless arranging the pillows each morning and having to remove them to be able to sleep in the evening. 

Pam and I have three each but they are fairly thin and as I have Barrett Syndrome I sleep on a slight angle to stop the acid reflux.
Kellie
Making a Splash

Number three on the list of decorating mistakes that even design lovers make - "Don’t Have Lots Of Throw Pillows"!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects