Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Poll: Do you make your bed every day?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Poll: Do you make your bed every day?

Workshop members have previously discussed the time-saving benefits of reducing the number of pillows on one’s bed, although some in the community have turned pillow arrangement into an artform.

But did you know that there’s now scientific evidence that making your bed every morning could be bad for your heath?

Apparently in the average bed there’s as many as 1.5 million microscopic mites crawling around. If you make your bed immediately as soon as you get up in the morning, all of the mites and skin cells get trapped underneath instead of being exposed to fresh air and light.

Our latest Workshop poll asks whether you take the time to make your bed each day.

Please add your vote to the poll on the front page and add a reply below discussing why you choose to make your bed every day, or why you leave it alone.  

Thanks for joining in,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Andy_Mann
Former Community Member

Re: Poll: Do you make your bed every day?

@Jason, WOOOO HOOOO, I voted NO, & have 100% backing on the poll.

I honestly don't make my bed everyday, not solely because I have better things to do, but because I spend most of my time in the dog house. :cheeky:

WARNING: If any Workshoppers vote YES, you'd better own up, & face the music. I have a good sense of humour, but lying's not funny. **Shakes finger :wink:

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Poll: Do you make your bed every day?

The results are in, and most Workshop users have confessed that they don't make their bed every day.

BedPoll.png

Thanks for participating in the poll everyone. Feel free to continue the discussion below.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects