Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Pallet coffee table ideas

WCE2019
Former Community Member

Pallet coffee table ideas

Hello Workshop Community,

in school i have been given a task to make 'somthing' out of two pallets they are aprox 1.25x1.25m 

i have decided to make a coffee table.

can somone help me come up with ideas for its design and how to build it?
Thanks

WCE2019

Re: Pallet Coffee Table Ideas

Well done @-wce2019- - very good for a first go, hope you get good “marks” for it, and that you feel satisfied with the end result, cheers Deb :smile:

-wce2019-
Former Community Member

thanks @Mathy

Sorry I'm really late to this party. Would love to see the end results of the stain if possible?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion @OldMate.

Let me tag @WCE2019 for you so he is alerted to your request about seeing the end result stained. Hopefully he can share it with us all.

Welcome to the Workshop community. We trust you'll receive loads of helpful information, advice and inspiration for all your projects around the house and garden from our amazing members. 

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
-wce2019-
Former Community Member

20200118_181006.jpg20200118_181018.jpgG'day @OldMate  and @Jason,

sorry for the late replies, i have been really caught up with a lot of projects recently (involved in moving house), so i have only managed the first 2 out of 3 coats...

pics are above

I did my top length way (pallet timbers running length of table) in hindsight (lol) I can see the wisdom of this layout. 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects