Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Old school computer table

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Old school computer table

Most of the computer tables in the market are of an office type design. I needed a compact table that would store all my gear and then some. My apologies if you find it messy. The plan your looking at is the table I built for my son. But the photo is of my table. It's a little bit different with the shelving but the overall design is the same.

i had to split the shelf as my son had a subwoofer that needed its own space.i had to split the shelf as my son had a subwoofer that needed its own space.There it is in all its glorified mess.There it is in all its glorified mess.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Old school computer table

Many thanks for sharing another fantastic project @redracer01. I'm sure community members will appreciate and be inspired by your work.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. You obviously have terrific skills and experience to share. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects