Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kids bedroom makeover

MakeItYours
Bunnings
Bunnings

Kids bedroom makeover

KidsBedroomHero.jpg

This week we’ve transformed a bland, boring guest room to create an amazing children’s bedroom courtesy of Queensland-based Instagram style queen, Poppy Lee.

Poppy's grand plans for the space included getting crafty with bespoke D.I.Y. art projects and a giant mountain mural. She also shows us how simple upcycling furniture can be.

“I think a lot of people forget that there’s arts and crafts at Bunnings as well - it’s not all tools, D.I.Y. and reno,” Poppy explains. “You can actually do a lot of really crafty things as well.”

A mother of two, Poppy shows how easy it is to make a "house frame" bed, change your bedroom’s lighting scheme, paint stunning and striking feature walls, and install D.I.Y. plantation shutters. But she’s not doing it alone, Poppy has some help from Bunnings team members who show how easy it is to attempt her transformations at home via easy-to-follow how-to videos.

Check out Poppy’s incredible kids bedroom transformation and see how easy it is to Make It Yours!

Before and after kids bedroom makeoverBefore and after kids bedroom makeover

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects