Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Inserting wire wardrobe system

Juliapinkiepie
Building a Reputation

Inserting wire wardrobe system

Me again,

Has anyone got any experience in installing a wire closet system?
The video makes it look easy but wondering if it's something I should tackle myself.
I've got a bit of experience with a cordless drill ie I've built a few raised garden beds and a few wooden crates but I've never made or installed anything load baring.

https://www.bunnings.com.au/diy-advice/rooms/bedroom/how-to-install-a-wire-wardrobe-system

*Note: Sorry if you get sick of me in your news feed but I've just moved so I have a lot of things I need to work on but I don't know what each problem/question is till I'm up to that stage lol
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Inserting wire wardrobe system

Feel free to post as much as you like @Juliapinkiepie! There's no such thing as a silly question. But I'm sure you're more than capable of completing this project. Have any other Workshop members built anything similar and can share their experiences?

Here's the video for those that prefer to stay on the Workshop site...

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Kermit
Amassing an Audience

If you are based in Brisbane you could do one of the workshops that @She_Skills runs to get some more confidence @Juliapinkiepie. Or check out your local Bunnings store for their DIY clinics? 

Juliapinkiepie
Building a Reputation

Thanks for putting the actual video up @Jason, How can I do that for future posts?

@kernit I'm in NSW but I'm only 7 mins from Bunnings. I'll check their website for their next session

Thanks for sharing the love @Kermit!!

Easy done @Juliapinkiepie. Just use the Insert a video button on our text editor and then enter the YouTube URL.

Here's a screenshot of the button. Hope that helps.

Jason

InsertVideo.png

Juliapinkiepie
Building a Reputation

Deeeeer Julia, it's right in front of you :cheeky:

My only excuse is that I only post from my phone.
P.S talk to the powers that be @Jason and tell them its time you designed an app or even just a m.workshop site lol

No worries at all @Juliapinkiepie. We do know the current experience on mobile isn't optimal. Next year we will be working on a fully responsive version of the site so Workshop is optimised for any device and any sized screen. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects