Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How would you describe your wardrobe?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Would you say "organised" or "spacious"? Or is it more likely to be something like "ramshackle", "cramped" or "chaotic"?

Whether you have the luxury of a walk-in wardrobe or need to make the most of a tight space with a freestanding system, most of us struggle with insufficient storage and a lack of organisation. It's an area of the house that often gets neglected.

Fortunately, there's plenty of great storage systems available to help you maximise space, keep your clothes in great condition, and keep your bedroom looking both tidy and stylish.  

How would you describe the current state of your wardrobe? Do you have any plans to tackle it?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Kermit
Amassing an Audience

Re: How would you describe your wardrobe?

Functional.

It didn't have enough drawers when we moved in but I put an old chest of drawers underneath the hanging space which did the trick. And when space gets a bit tight it's time to donate some clothes to the Salvos. 

Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

Ikea

They have dropped the part that annoys me the most, the upright shoe rack.
darylhewston
Becoming a Leader

Dumpsite........

This is yet another project long overdue but I will hit it when I reno the master bedroom and ensuite.  Intention is to install some draws and adjustable shelving to suit.  I have drawn up a prelim plan and Deb has suggested a couple of ideas that may prove useful.  I will bring this topic up later on when we start.

Cheers'n'beers

Daryl

WisteriaLane
Cultivating a Following

Colour - coded! 

I have such a tight space to work with at the moment so my wardrobe looks messy very quickly. I try and always buy the same coat hangers because I'm OCD and the colour coding makes it looks a bit neater. 

image1.JPG

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects