Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Display watch stand

LePallet
Amassing an Audience

Display watch stand

8BC62CBA-8F68-437F-B5B2-A7BDACC9F83D.jpeg
ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Display Watch Stand

You've done well with this stand @LePallet - it's got me thinking what I need to make for my new place. Bit board of using a watch box.

I have that MVMT watch and in different colours. Love their minimalist design.

----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo
LePallet
Amassing an Audience

Re: Display Watch Stand

@ProjectPete cheers mate. It’s easy, looks good and efficient. I agree I’ve got a watch box and I’ve now made another one for my self. 

I used Tasmanian Oak for the base and I could of used Tasmanian Oak 45mm Dowells but to save on cost for a few orders I had to make, I actually used the 43mm pine table legs from bunnings which was only $10 and it came around 700mm I think. Would of cost around $40+ if I used the pine dowel

the next few I make i have a few other cool designs run the Router around the edges 

Tara86
Amassing an Audience

Re: Display watch stand

What a fantastic and unique idea!! I’ve never seen a wooden watch display like this. My partners been debating whether to buy a watch box for his collection but honestly think it’s a waste of money as he’d keep the box in his draw. Something like your design would look great having them out on display!! 

aresgoogs
Just Starting Out

If you've made any more, you should consider selling some ! I'd buy one ASAP.. no good with power tools lol

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @aresgoogs

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. Thanks for joining the discussion. Let me tag @LePallet to make them aware of your kind words. This is one of my favourite D.I.Y. projects, it's simple, elegant and so practical. I love the finish that's been put on it. If you ever decide to give D.I.Y a go, please don't hesitate to post your questions. We'll be more than happy to provide advice and information.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
LePallet
Amassing an Audience

Thank you for your feedback. It’s definitely a practical and easy project to make. 
I also made this one which has been my favourite and I’m still using

13FAA90C-10E0-4793-9C5E-EBAC64B4422F.jpeg

ECAA9FB8-0143-4DD0-96E4-201096C84997.jpeg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects