Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Under sink cabinet doors

VanessaL
Growing in Experience

Under sink cabinet doors

F8D9BD2D-A08E-4E10-ADE0-AC9B8CBE9686.jpeg

Hi community, 

Looking to freshen up our kitchen and unfortunately it’s been in a semi renovated state for a while. With a baby we need to cover this area but the previous cabinet doors no longer fit (due to the farmers sink). What options would you suggest to cover up this area.    

4283FD04-9054-4235-837B-8829CE7535BE.jpeg

Many thanks 

VanessaL
Growing in Experience

Re: Under sink cabinet doors

Good to know, thanks Brad 

VanessaL
Growing in Experience

5ED5B6CE-1EE9-446A-B138-BE0F0F94D4D7.jpeg

Just wanted to say a very big thank you for all the ideas and help. We’ve finically finished our project and couldn’t be happier with the results. The doors haven’t been cut perfectly but it’s a very big improvement. 

08542E51-CE1F-4D5C-A415-A91E9E627684.jpeg

Hello @VanessaL 

I'm glad you had a go at it! If you ever renovate again you'll have this handy skill under your belt! Your reno looks fantastic!

Cheers!

Red

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @VanessaL,

It's great to hear you are happy with how the doors turned out and like redracer01 mentioned your kitchen looks amazing! You might consider cutting some timber trim to size, painting it white and gluing it up flush with your cut areas on the door. That will conceal any tear-outs or imperfections in the cuts and will add a nice border under the sink.

Congratulations on a job well done and we look forward to hearing about any future projects you have going on around your house and garden.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
VanessaL
Growing in Experience

Thanks Mitchell, I’ll keep that in mind and will try and give it a go in the coming weeks! 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects