Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Special chair

Thepinkmink
Getting Established

Special chair

Does anyone have an idea how I can make  a bar stool height slim chair that will elevate my feet and allows the back to slightly recline safely?  Something like an elevated barber chair, without the width and bulk.  Arm rest too! So I don't fall off. I'm thinking of recycling bits and pieces of separate chairs.  But which?  Don't mind manual operation, but electric would be snazzy!  Gotta get my feet up for my heart condition

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Special chair

Thanks for posting @Thepinkmink. I hope Workshop members have some suggestions for you.

Let me extend a very warm welcome to the community. This is a fun and friendly place, and we have loads of people who are willing to share their knowledge and experience. I trust you will find plenty of helpful advice and inspiration, and I look forward to seeing some of your projects shared. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MartyH
Amassing an Audience

Kevin28
Just Starting Out

Hey mate, You can check out www.ilsau.com.au for some options as well. 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining in the discussion on Workshop @Kevin28. We're really pleased to have you as part of the community and are looking forward to reading about your own projects and plans. 

Please don't hesitate to post anytime you have something to share with the community or need a hand with a project around the house and garden. 

Welcome,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects