Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Overhead cabinet including hidden rangehood

DanDan
Just Starting Out

Overhead cabinet including hidden rangehood

Hi,

Appreciate all thoughts in advance!

I am thinking of installing overhead cabinets, unsure where to start but I know what I want.

I want the colour of the overhead cabinet to match my pantry, I want to make use of the deadspace and include a hidden overhead cabinet. I have no experience in renovating, will this project be too difficult for me?

Circling deadspace

clipboard_image_0.png

Actual Picture:

Capture.PNG

Measurements:

Untitled.png

Thanks

Dan

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Overhead Cabinet including hidden rangehood

Looks like a great project @DanDan. Let me tag a couple of our experienced kitchen renovators in @redracer01 and @ProjectPete who might like to kick off the discussion.

A very warm welcome to the Workshop community. We're really pleased you could join us and look forward to seeing this project progress and you receiving plenty of helpful information, advice and inspiration for many other projects around the house and garden in the future. We have loads of clever and creative members sharing helpful posts every day. Feel free to post anytime you need assistance or have something to share.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Re: Overhead cabinet including hidden rangehood

@DanDan 

Are you planning on changing the pantry too? Obviously you couldn't have the pantry door opening out into the new cabinet. 

What are you planning to store in the new cabinet?

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects