Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kitchen Splashback - Looking for help to try and find where to get replacement like this:

admacp
Getting Established

Kitchen Splashback - Looking for help to try and find where to get replacement like this:

Close up of splashbackClose up of splashback
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Kitchen Splashback - Looking for help to try and find where to get replacement like this:

Welcome to Workshop @admacp. I trust you will receive lots of great assistance and inspiration for your projects from our members. We're pleased you could join us.

Could you please tell us a bit more about the splashback and/or provide another photo? I'm having trouble making out what kind of material it is from your original picture and suspect others will also need more information to help identify it and provide you some advice.

Please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site. I'm always happy to help.

Many thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
admacp
Getting Established

Re: Kitchen Splashback - Looking for help to try and find where to get replacement like this:

Cooker Splashback 2.JPGIMG_5765 (2).JPGIMG_5765.JPG

admacp
Getting Established

Hi Jason, thanks for the response. I have added 3 different photos to try and give a little more detail.
Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Can I ask why you are looking for help @admacp? Has it been damaged or do you want to install something just like it somewhere else?

I would start here - https://www.bunnings.com.au/our-range/kitchen/splashbacks

From your photos it is very hard to tell what the material is, whether it is real stone or something else. 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects