Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Compact kitchen series

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Compact kitchen series

super compact series.jpgsuper compact series1.jpgsuper compact series2.jpgsuper compact series3.jpg

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Compact kitchen series

7 cabinet combination, can be parried down to three if you take the wall cabinets and rolling breakfast away. UK style layout with washing machine integrated into kitchen for space saving. TV cabinets not included. The benchtoops are the 25mm specials at bunnings. The wall shelves are made of the same material. The kitchenette has a foot print of 2 meters either side.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

MartyH
Amassing an Audience

What kind of budget would you need for something like this design @redracer01

Conservatively $3,000 dollars without appliances. That includes cabinets, doors, kicks, hinges, handles and bench top. If you add appliances builders pack would be $780 builders cermaic cook top/oven pack. round sink $99.00 and tap is about the same. Rangehood is $99.00 The sweet spot? The TV is 60" from Aldi going on special this weekend I think $499.00 good enough for regular everyday watching but don't expect miracles.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects