Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Beer Tote

Wayne
Becoming a Leader

Beer Tote

Beer Tote 2.jpg
I have started working on some Beer Totes that can be personalised and purchased as a  gift (for the man that has everything). These are extremely popular on Etsy and Pinterest although I am not sure why since there is no method of keeping the drinks cool.
Beer Tote 3.jpg

Beer Tote 4.jpg
I can engrave pretty much anything on the ends, names, logos etc but at this point for the prototypes have just used Holden and Ford and Beer O'Clock.
Beer Tote 1.jpg
The holes are large enough for some of the bigger half bottles of Cider and Wines not just restricted to beer bottles.
It features end panels in the shape of a squashed beer bottle, a 25mm Aluminium handle and bottle opener on one end.
Beer Tote 5.jpg
All designed and carved out using a CNC Router.
Ford Preview.jpg
The knee is a lot better now and the mind is inspired, so I hope to be making a lot more things now.

Wood Working with Wayne
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Beer Tote

Great to hear that the knee has healed and you're up and about @Wayne. Thanks again for sharing such fantastic work. 

Where do you source the bottle openers?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Wayne
Becoming a Leader

I got the bottle openers from China via eBay

Wood Working with Wayne
MartyH
Amassing an Audience

More great work. Well done @Wayne. I think the idea is to drink quickly - then there's no need to keep the beer cold. It's just something to carry the beers from the fridge to the table each round.

Brad
Kind of a Big Deal

For a moment I thought my cousin had joined in here, scared me for a moment @MartyH

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects