Workshop
Ask a question

Corner TV unit

Beachbox
Having an Impact

Corner TV unit

Hi,I made this from 100% recycled timbers,a combination of Oregon for the frame, cypress pine T&G floor boards for the top and hardwood fence palings for the bottom shelf.IMG_7143.jpegIMG_7145.jpegIMG_7148.jpeg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Corner TV unit

Looks fantastic @Beachbox. Many thanks for sharing. 

Do you have any tips for Workshop members who would like to build something similar?

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Where do you source your timber @Beachbox?

Hi Isobel, I have a few sources. There is a second hand building yard local to me at Woy Woy where I get some timber from, also from time to time my son will demolish a house or part of a house with his excavation business and also I have had people I know call me up when they are putting in a new fence. You will be surprised who will contact you when word gets out that you make furniture from recycled materials. Most people genuinely like to see materials being re-used and brought back to life in a different form.

So much character, I like it Beachbox. I bet you had the perfect spot in mind for it too.
Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Thanks @Beachbox. Great to see you doing your bit for the environment! And of course making such beautiful furniture. 

Thank you for your wonderful comments,it is much appreciated.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects