Workshop
Ask a question

Clever cube storage

Stephen-H
Building a Reputation

Clever cube storage

We needed a storage solution in our office/sewing room for stuff. When we were at bunnies the other day Leanne fell in love with the Flexi Storage Clever Cube range. It was a great idea but none of the units wold fit the wall area and I just didn't like the (in my opionon) cheap construction.  And the black or white choice didn't appeal. So we sat down in the cafe and designed what we wanted to fit the measurements we had with us. Anyway, $450 worth of pine and a few nights later I was ready to poly the creation. So proud of my work, even my first try at dado joints worked like a dream. 

3625i70C23F840BDBBEA3.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Clever Cube Storage

Great work @Stephen-H. Many thanks for sharing. I've fixed the orientation of the photo for you.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Stephen-H
Building a Reputation

Thanks @Jason. So how did you do that?

I just saved the image, corrected the orientation and then re-uploaded it. We're looking at making it simpler. :smile: Thanks again @Stephen-H.

Jason

Stephen-H
Building a Reputation

Finished product. In place ready to be filled with the bosses craft and other stuff.

CubeStorage.jpg

LucyQ
Just Starting Out

Hi 

Your  cube storage is awesome 😀

i like this but my daughter’s bedroom is so small, I want to put a floating shelves 

Can u give me an advise on  what kind of wood should I use for a hanging shelves?

Should I used a lighter wood material so I won’t worry it might fall if it is too heavy. 

Would you know of someone I can hire to make this shelves for us? the floor to ceiling or the floating shelves. 

I guess my husband can do it but he lacks  parience. 

I dont have that much budget.

Please help 

Thanks 

Lucy 

redracer01
Kind of a Big Deal

Sweet Christmas! That is awesome work! You should start taking orders for such excellent woodcraft! Hope to see more of your creations on the site.

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to Workshop @LucyQ. Let me tag @Stephen-H for you so he is alerted to your complement and questions. I trust other Workshop members will also be able to share their advice.

Please feel free to post anytime you need a hand with a project. We have loads of helpful members sharing inspiration, advice and experiences. And please let me know if you ever need help getting the most from the site or have any feedback about how we can improve Workshop for you.

All the best,

Jason

Hi everyone,
A very good morning. So happy to be in this chat room where I can ask for help.This workshop is a great fantastic idea to have where people can connect & share. Good job Bunning!

I have lots of question and projects that I wanted to fulfill & do but have to pending first till I get back from my trip before I can start. I do not wish to start and couldn't finished it :laugh:

All the best everyone, God bless.
Kelly-Law

Lovely to have you join us on Workshop @kellylaw88. Many thanks for the positive feedback. We're sure you'll get loads of helpful advice and inspiration for your projects from our community members. We look forward to reading all about them soon.

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects