Ask a question

Renovating your Workshop

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Renovating your Workshop

Office.pngWorkshop community update #79

Hi all,

The Workshop team has been getting stuck into renovation work recently. We’re really excited that we will be able to unveil the results of their hard work soon.

Expect a fresh new look to the site that is great to use on mobile as well as desktop and tablet devices, as well as lots of other improvements to make sharing your projects and joining in the discussion quicker and easier.

Meanwhile, it’s been another interesting fortnight on Workshop, with plenty of D.I.Y. and gardening discussion. Some of the most popular Workshop posts from the past couple of weeks included:

The always productive @Yorky88 has again been hard at work, sharing some wonderful projects recently on the Gallery such as a mirror and shelf, planter boxes, privacy screen, accessible planters, bench seats and a longboard skateboard.

@markc also made his Gallery debut with a lovely custom longboard, while @Beachbox shared a compact dining table and benchseat and @Parks restored a larger dining table.

Special thanks to our top contributors to Workshop in the past two weeks. The community members who posted the most popular content were @Yorky88, @ProjectPete, @BIM_Engineer, @Parks, @kel, @Adam_W and @Brad. Thanks again for your fantastic contribution to the community.

Thanks also to all those community members who have spread the word about Workshop this week. If you find a post useful or interesting, please hit the Facebook or Twitter button and share with your friends and family.

Jason

Community Manager

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Adam_W
Workshop Legend

Re: Renovating your Workshop

I'll see your workshop makeover & raise you one @Jason :wink:
Here's mine from a couple of years back.
Sadly... left much of it behind when we moved :unhappy:

Slide1.jpg

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects