Workshop
Ask a question

Synthetic grass

Rio
Growing in Experience

Synthetic grass

Stage 1.JPGStage 2.jpgStage 3.JPGStage 4.JPG 

Our backyard was struggling to grow lawn in the winter months and we decided to explore the option of synthetic turf. With the assistance of Tuff Turf they were able to transform our backyard.

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Synthetic Grass

Looks great @Rio, thanks for sharing. It certainly can be difficult to grow turf in confined spaces that don't get a lot of sun. 

Let me also extend a warm welcome to Workshop. Its great to have you as part of the community. I look forward to reading more about your projects.  

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ProjectPete
Kind of a Big Deal

Good result! I got an installer to do the entertaining area of my back yard and I've just finished an area down the other side of my house myself.

Can't beat fake turf! Be careful of how hot it can get in summer though and if you've got pets, keep on top of any urine/poo smells they MAY start to linger.
----------
Handy and helpful
Instagram @projectpete.diy @at.home.rosehill @kayudesignco @aspirebamboo

Looks great Rio!
aly
Making a Splash

Looks great Rio! I personally prefer real grass to the fake stuff but I totally understand using artificial turf in small or tough to maintain areas.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects