Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

ryobi 1800 watt 2000 psi waterblaster

Paul3
Just Starting Out

ryobi 1800 watt 2000 psi waterblaster

how do l wind up a new pressure hose onto the reel of the ryobi hose is very stiff doesn’t seem to be any thing on the reel to hold it while winding 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: ryobi 1800 watt 2000 psi waterblaster

Welcome to the Workshop community @Paul3. Many thanks for your question, I'd be happy to assist.

Could you please tell us the model number of the unit so I investigate what reel type is on it?

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Paul3,

Thanks for the additional info on the RPW140SC Ryobi pressure washer. There is a discussion on this unit Ryobi 2000PSI pressure washer which you might find of interest. @ProjectPete mentions that he "just fed it through the middle area of the reel first then around so it had something to grab on to. If you just lay it over top or bottom of the reel, the reel can't grab anything to get started.".

After having a look at some details and videos on the product I have come to the same conclusion. It appears the hose is fed through the gap in the middle and after one revolution it should lock it into place allowing you to roll-up the hose.

If you need further assistance or had questions, please let me know.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Yes thanks for that works well the only problem l was trying to not undo the hose so its ready to use next time l am now just winding up the hose around the handle 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects