Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What's your recycling project?

edmarie
Growing in Experience

What's your recycling project?

Never throw your old kitchen wares they can be useful in your garden. I like recycling stuffs to save a dollar. So I decided to recycle and old salad bowl into a new succulent planter. I arranged a mix of succulents and added some pebbles to make it look fancy. What's your recycling project? IMG_20180528_132027_599.jpg

Isobel
Amassing an Audience

Re: What's your recycling project?

That looks fantastic @edmarie. Well done.

Lots of recycling of plants in my garden. Succulents are great in that they are so easy to take cuttings from and spread around the garden. I've also been doing the same with rhubarb and it's everywhere now. :smile:

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy World Environment Day everyone. 

I thought I would jump on @edmarie's fantastic post and encourage you all to share recycling ideas and other projects you might be doing or planning at your place to help protect our environment.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Isobel
Amassing an Audience

I love seeing all the ways that clever community members are recycling pallets and turning them into things like garden planters and furniture. Must give it a try myself.  

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects