Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Tips for how to care for my frangipanis?

SmEmma
Just Starting Out

Tips for how to care for my frangipanis?

So frangipanis are my absolute fav! i love to collect offcuts of any colour, the more rare they are, the better... so now I've started a little collection of off cuts, i just need to know everything and anything to do with planting them, the best way to cut them (off a bigger tree), feed them, how much sunshine etc. and anything else I need to know about successfully growing frangipanis from off cuts!!! :smile:

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Tips for how to care for my frangipanis?

Frangipani are very beautiful @SmEmma. I can understand why they'd be your favourite! Can you tell us where you are based? I'm sure it will affect the advice you are given. Then I can tag some of our resident experts to give you some help. 

Let me extend a very warm welcome to Workshop. We're rapt to have you join us and look forward to reading more about your projects and plans around the house and garden. Feel free to post whenever you need help with anything or have something to share. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Tips for how to care for my frangipanis?

@SmEmma,

I should have also mentioned that Bunnings has an excellent article on how to grow and care for frangipani. I'm sure you will find it very helpful.

https://www.bunnings.com.au/diy-advice/garden/planting-and-growing/how-to-grow-and-care-for-frangipa...

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects