Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Three tier planter box made from fence palings

Oldfart
Having an Impact

Three tier planter box made from fence palings

Three tier planter box made from fence palings in Bunnings DIY . Time 2  hours, cost less than $20.Three tier planter box made from fence palings in Bunnings DIY . Time 2 hours, cost less than $20.
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Three tier planter box made from fence palings in Bunnings DIY . Time 2 hours, cost less than $

Great work @Oldfart! Many thanks for sharing. I'm sure this will inspire other members.

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Louisa
Just Starting Out

Re: Three tier planter box made from fence palings in Bunnings DIY . Time 2 hours, cost less than $

Hi Jason,

jus5 wondering how and where can I get the plans, measurements etc for the 3 tier plant stand?

thanks

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Louisa,

Welcome to Workshop, our online community for D.I.Y. and gardening discussion. 

Workshop member @Oldfart obviously hasn't shared plans in the post above but did seem to indicate it was a project conducted at a Bunnings D.I.Y. in-store workshop. Let me tag the ever-helpful @MitchellMc who might be able to track down details for you. Otherwise, the wonderful @Poppop might also be able to assist as he often makes similar planters out of fence palings. 

Finally, you might also be interested in this similar project - D.I.Y. tiered timber planter. There's a video, step-by-step instructions and a full list of tools and materials. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects