Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Raised treated timber planter box

KevinMall
Making a Splash

Raised treated timber planter box

Here are photos of a recently completed planter box. It measures 2000mm x 550mm (W) x 400mm (H).

Used 100mm timber screws and glue to secure. I  pre-drilled all holes to prevent unwanted splitting. Now to line the inside walls.

IMG_20200504_081849.jpg

IMG_20200502_154215.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Raised treated timber planter box

Great work @KevinMall, many thanks for sharing. 

Looking forward to seeing photos of the finished project. 

Make sure you check out the step-by-step guide How to fill a raised garden bed shared by @Noelle last week. I'm sure you'll find it really helpful.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
KevinMall
Making a Splash

Raised Garden Bed for Rose bushes

IMG_20200831_155427.jpg

 finshed complete with roses bushes. 

hi all, 

here is a photo of the raised garden bed now completed, incl painting ready for manure and rose bushes. Dimensions 2.0mtrs x 0.60mtr (w) x 0.40mtrs (d).

IMG_20200526_154612.jpg

Re: Raised Garden Bed for Rose bushes

Hi @KevinMall,

It's fantastic to see your garden beds finished! I trust they'll look terrific once planted out with the roses. Have you decided what type of roses you are going to plant in the beds?

Many thanks for sharing and we look forward to seeing your next project around your home or garden.

Mitchell

Re: Raised Garden Bed for Rose bushes

Spoiler
thank you 😊
Murtuza
Just Starting Out

Hi Jason

Newbie here! I want build a similar raised garden bed (but with legs)..the link to the step by step guide does not work? Can you please share the link again. thanks

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Murtuza,

Apologies for that. I've fixed the link above and here it is again - https://www.workshop.com.au/t5/Best-of-Workshop/How-to-fill-a-raised-garden-bed/ba-p/40914

Looking forward to seeing what you build. Let us know if you need a hand with anything - we have loads of helpful members in the community sharing helpful information, advice and inspiration every day. 

Welcome,

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects