Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Planter boxes

LePallet
Amassing an Audience

Planter boxes

70B56217-7226-4A52-A58F-2EAE97C4FEE9.jpeg

keyur
Just Starting Out

Re: Planter boxes

I want to make planter boxes !!! But I missed the work shop. I live in Adelaide, can someone tell me where can I attend this workshop if possible or who can guide me on this

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @keyur,

Not sure what workshop you are referring to, but our community here will be more than happy to help you! Here's some links to get some information and inspiration:

Next step would be to hit the Share a discussion button and tell us what you would like to build and any questions you might have. We have loads of helpful members like @LePallet and @gippslandhome sharing advice and inspiration every day. 

Welcome to Workshop, and thanks for joining in the discussion. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
gippslandhome
Becoming a Leader

Good morning @keyur and congratulations on your first post and on joining the community. There are so many helpful people in this Community willing to offer friendly suggestions and apply their knowledge.

I see you are interested in planter boxes.

Are you wanting to just do a couple or were you thinking of venturing into making a few to start selling?

I'm more than happy to help you as I do this as a little buisness now.

Check out my Facebook page 

Designer Garden Pods

I'm happy to help you wherever I can.

Kind regards Rob 👍

sireeshajg
Just Starting Out

Hi

I would like to do same  planter boxes.

How much it costed for each planter boxes.(how much length is each box)

Thanks and regards,

Sireesha

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sireeshajg,

Welcome to Workshop. 

Let me tag @LePallet for you so he is alerted to your question about the approximate cost of these planter boxes. I note that above he says they measured 2.5m x 2m. 

You might also find this guide useful - How to build a raised garden bed

Thanks for joining in the discussion.

Jason

susieherring
Just Starting Out

I just want to buy six made please how much and delivered 

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @susieherring. Please note this is an online community for D.I.Y. and gardening discussion. Members typically don't sell their creations, and we do not allow advertising on the site. 

If you need information, advice or inspiration for a project for your home and garden, feel free to hit the Start a discussion button anytime and our ever-helpful and creative members will be more than happy to assist. And please let me know if you ever need a hand getting the most from the site.  

Thanks, 

Jason

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects