Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Petunia display using a pallet

Jamespeter100
Making a Splash

Petunia display using a pallet

Pretty as a picture:

79C873BC-A730-49D1-AB45-AFC1C99C515F.jpeg

To start, sneak out the back for a nice pallet, cut a 90mm diameter tube in to lengths of one metre. Install a length of irrigation tube, and drill small holes. Don’t need to employ this plumber with his Bunnings spanner...

1D291690-D4EF-455D-9746-FD63DD35ED59.jpeg

to get...

9C046092-A829-406C-9324-B2A361560E16.jpeg

7EEBAC7B-7A37-4F5A-B32F-80EFE4BC09DA.jpeg

Jan 11th. Do in one month it dropped the flowers, since was in the shade during a hot spell. Once in then sunshine the flowers came back.

MitchellM
Amassing an Audience

Re: Petunia display using a pallet

@Jamespeter100 Very impressive! Where does one "sneak out the back for a nice pallet"?

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Over at the Bunnings near me (Modbury) they have pallets for people to take home. In a Camry, I can put the pallet behind the drivers seat, with the seat belts around it for the short trip home. 

@Jamespeter100 Great to see  Bunnings stores making these pallets available for everyone to use. 

Such a waste to have them sent to landfill, when beautiful projects like this and many others can be made from them!

I am a Bunnings team member. Any opinions or recommendations shared here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Bunnings. Visit the Bunnings website for assistance from the customer service team.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects